Before new idea is put through manufacturing, it is needed to know if somebody had already discovered it before and had a patent. Patents search can be done through various sources. Doing a patents search helps one know that who owns a certain inventions or idea.
We have tie-ups with industry’s leading patent and non-patent sources which help us to provide you with fast, comprehensive search results enabling you to better determine and defend your position in the market.
- Increase productivity by outsourcing basic search requests
- Decrease R&D project risk with comprehensive prior art searching
- Uncover relevant patent information when faced with patent litigation
- Bring products to market more quickly using the USPTO ‘Accelerated Examination’ program
- Perform patent and non-patent searching in a foreign language, using foreign databases