The result: continuous, real-world training that works for your organization. Your people learn not just how to operate specific machines, but will have overall vision to manage their individual accountability and also to solve problems and support continuous improvement throughout your operation.
Providing theoretical knowledge in combination of practical on-machine training, cultivates best technical ability out of the willing workforce. This makes sure that you have greater productivity in combination with higher quality outputs saving valuable time of your internal leaders who in turn can focus more on growth and achieving targets.
Ultimately, it’s about building the skilled workforce that’s essential to your manufacturing success. We provide training as a whole and on module basis for following skills/arena.
- Injection Moulding Fundamentals
- Plastics, Machine, Mould and Process: Basic
- Plastics, Machine, Mould and Process: Advance
- Moulding machine
- Machine parts and controls
- Machine maintenance
- Processing Plastics, Basic
- Loading/Unloading Moulds
- Setting Initial Parameters
- Monitoring Parameters
- Processing Plastics, Advance
- Scientific Injection Moulding
- Process Validation and control
- Injection Mould
- Know your Mould, Basic
- Mould Designing
- Mould Building
- Mould Qualification
- Mould Maintenance