It is done to identify which factors are needed to be controlled for consistent product quality.Design of experiments (DOE) has become an essential tool for the validation of manufacturing processes.
Various steps that we undertake during DOE are as follows,
- Determining control factors, noise factor, constant factors, quantitative factors, qualitative factors or full factorial.
- Determining factors having highest influence on response
- Select factor level
- Determining number of runs required at all possible combination of factor setting
- Record the data in form of matrix
- Generate Pareto charts, contour plots etc.
Call us to know in details about DOE.