- Optimize development and manufacturing cost
- Early Manufacturing Process planning
- Early visualization of manufacturing process and its impact on product design
- Avoid expensive and time consuming manufacturing process
- Review of product design from plastics point of view for wall thickness, ribs, radius, draft and texture
- Review co-part fitment features for plastics components assembly
- Review of product design from tooling point of view for gate location, gate type, ejection, parting line, required draft, possible texturing, etc.
- DFMEA and DQ support
Redesigning an existing part of a product, or even the whole product, to be lighter, stronger and smaller is a common trend today and we have gained sufficient experience to assure our customers of success.
Our expertise in design for manufacturability covers a broad range of industries and applications
DFM services are hence useful to ensure that product can be cost-effectively designed to manufacture with high levels of quality and reliability. A comprehensive DFM report is provided which includes process flow details, expectations for the build, and final DFM recommendations.